||The robust one The Fortuna automate is the indistructable classic machine for every bakery. Thanks to its robust design, the well-proven dough divider and rounder has a particularly long operational life, requires only little maintenance and is very easy to operate. Due to its compact dimensions, the Fortuna automate fits even into the smallest bakery. By the optimal adaptation of the piece weight and dough consistency, it rounds even fermented doughs uniformly and achieves bread rolls just like handmade.
- The Fortuna automate’s outstanding characteristic is an extremely robust and stable design.
- The machine is put into operation through a start lever, which is operated with one hand.
- By the adjustable pressing pressure all dough types – soft or firm, `young´ or fermented – can be divided with accurately applied pressure.
- Through the optimal adaptation of the piece weight and dough consistency, even fermented doughs are rounded uniformly.
- If required, the Fortuna automate can be used simply for dough dividing.
- All drive parts consistently run in an oil bath. This procedure guarantees the machine’s extraordinarily quiet processing and long operational life.